USB Audio GS3

rcole757

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok. So this is my first post to this forum. I've done a search and can't quite find what I'm looking for. BUT....at the same time, I'm fairly new to all this so it's quite possible that I might have overlooked the answer or just missed it altogether. I've got a Galaxy S3 through AT&T. I've had it since Sept. and came from an iPhone. What I am wanting to do is play music through the USB in my car. I have heard that this is possible I am just not sure how. I rooted the phone last night, but I don't know where to go from there. I managed to get it rooted and it was fairly easy to do. I'd like to try other things but playing the music through the USB was the main thing I wanted to do. Any (detailed) help would be great. If I'm wrong about tthis though, let me know.

Last edited:

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
If your car supports bluetooth, it may have a bluetooth audio option, which would eliminate the need to do this. In any case, music, along with pictures, videos, and so on, are all available, but your car may or may not be ready to look at your phone as a "USB Flash Drive". You SHOULD be able to browse the contents of your phone when you plug it into a computer, so just check where the music is saved on the phone.

rcole757

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Meyer that's something I'll look in to. Thanks. Tarpon, and my car has blue tooth and it's used pretty often. More or less I'd like to use the usb for the sound quality. Thanks for the replies folks. I really appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech