Facebook Home

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I made the mistake of downloading Facebook home to my S3 just to see what it was..... I'm not big on Facebook anyways and WOW.... a Facebook launcher really?!?!? Should have saved those few minutes that I spent doing that and used them for something worthwhile.

I know there will be some folks that love it but, it's just not for me. To those that do like it and use it, good luck....

This is all just my opinion and that shouldn't amount to a hill of beans for most people on this site, just wanted to share my experience and maybe save someone some time.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

NewMind83

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Its cute for a few minutes, but useless in regards to long-term functionality.

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S III i747 running cm10.1 m1

tmp3150

Banned
Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree, it is cute for a few minutes, but other then that, not much to offer. I didn't like the floating news posts. Maybe its me, but the app isn't very functional and hard to use. Thank goodness it was just a launcher and easilly removed

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its pretty bad, it may be good for an Avid FB user but lack of widgets and is meesed up the organization of my apps...dont see myself using this at all

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I would hate to see a phone put out by FB. That launcher does nothing for the phone.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta