looking for a battery better than oem but still fit in the same back cover ?

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I know this probably won't interest you since you want to use the stock back cover, but I got the 3,000 mAh battery from Samsung. Can't say enough good things about it. The new back cover is included. Barely bigger than the OEM and it's made by Samsung so it's genuine.

Also, best part is that it protects the camera now. Where as before the camera was the first thing to hit whatever surface you were placing it on. However, if you don't carry your phone naked, and have a favorite case this option most likely wont work. It fit in my one case, but not my other bomber case. Just figured I'd give you the response just in case.

I get around 4-5 hours of on screen time. Everything turned on except for screen. I never max out the brightness unless I'm outside. Always have a good 25% or more when I plug in for bed. Best purchase I made for my phone. When/if I get the S4, I will make sure to get the new version of the extended battery. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Try the Zero Lemon 2300 Mah. For $19, it comes with two batteries & a charger. Same size as oem battery. It would get me through an 8 hour work day with 2-3 hours screen time. I'm using stock AT&T Rom. The oem battery couldn't last 4 hours without a charge. The ZL 2300 got me through the work day. Definitely need to charge nightly. I went back to my Anker 4400. After putting a full charge on it, I can go 4 days with just charging in my car with gps on during my daily commute. Drive time is 1 - 1.5 hours.