02-05-2016 03:33 AM
33 12
tools
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that I have lost my samsung SIII in Jakarta in a mall 10 days ago. I have informed the mall security and mall information and I make a lost report but unfortunately there is nothing happened.

So, please try to help me and find my samsung mobile.

Appreciated your help and thanks a lot.

Muneer Al-Mamari
    10-29-2013 01:02 AM
    That's why I have a secure PIN on my lockscreen. The only way around being tracked is to shut the phone off. And most people probably wouldn't think to do that, at least not right away. I could probably leave it off though and the average person would struggle to find my settings menu. This isn't iPhone ;D

Ideally, anyways, you'd want to find the phone before someone else does. Unless that person is kind, as I have been, and will attempt to contact you/wait for you to call so they can give you your phone back.

When I lost my phone two weeks ago, I could have easily found it before anyone else had. It took the restaurant staff a while in spite the fact that I was calling it AND had called in looking for it.
    And my friend was able to locate her iPhone at work when she lost it using Apple's tracking service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    I hear ya. Was walking through walmart and had to do a doubletake. Brand new iphone 4s black in otterbox defender laying face up getting a call. Walked up and tried to answer but the lady hung up. Put it in my pocket and continued shopping. Got a call about half hour later who is this who are you type sh|t. Told the dude if he knew the lock screen background I would meet him and he would have to enter the lock screen code. He did and he did. Dude handed me a $50 check. Told him I couldn't take it, he said take your old lady out to dinner. My treat. I was litteraly faking stunned stupid. He said he just upgraded like two days ago and still couldn't get the otter bog to attach to the belt clip properly.

This thread is in unacceptable condition; UNACCEPTABLE....
    SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral
    11-04-2013 01:47 AM
    I'm dealing with this now for my mother. She lost her Galaxy S3 earlier this morning and I found a way to locate it, but can't get a close enough read on it via GPS to recover the phone. The phone has moved significantly from where it was most likely lost, so someone has definitely stolen it. The most irritating part is my mother has been fighting cancer and she's not in the best physical condition to begin with.

For future reference, I suggest using Android Device Manager. For some reason I can drill down to the exact house my phone is (it's at my house of course), but my mother's device only gives me a 1 mile radius for its location. This is the last location reported on my mother's stolen phone. Sure would be nice if it drilled down far enough for me to give this piece of garbage some "seasons greetings".

Lost/Stolen Samsung Galaxy S3?-lost.png
    12-21-2013 01:53 PM
    try this website mobile tracker to trace any mobile number location
    07-23-2014 03:17 AM
    try this website to trace any mobile number location
    They can't even spell 'registration' correctly - do you really want to trust them with your credit card information?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2014 01:53 PM
    my samsung S3 mini stolen yesterday in lucky plaza i have google account,i have android account,youtube,wechat,watsaap,tango,viber it is possible can track my phone even they remove my sim card?my phone no. is 82326489 star hub. i try many times to call my phone yesterday but suddenly off already.it is possible to shut down my phone so that the stolen can't use my phone?
    yes you can. google has a service in your google setting in the cpu to find your phone, wipe memory, and lock screen with two different passwords, if/when you get a new phone or you find it i recommend the CM Security app. It can be an antivirus, cache cleaner and phone locator/controller.
    04-01-2015 03:56 PM
    Have lost my samsung galaxy s3 today apparently the thief has already switched it off, can i track it or of its not possible to truck it should be just be locked so that no one can use it?
    02-05-2016 03:28 AM
    If you log in to your Samsung account you can activate location services remotely to track your device
    02-05-2016 03:33 AM
33 12