Need help with wallpaper customization

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello all.. I was wondering if I can set wallpaper for each of my contacts in my stock messaging and if so how? I have the Note 2 and my son has the S3.. Also I can't figure out if I can have different wallpapers on my tablet using nova prime.. I downloaded a multi wallpaper app but I couldn't figure it out.. Any hep is very much appreciated..

Sent from Peaches GNote 10.1

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Most every one here are volunteers and have other jobs. It takes time to respond. That said you would need a different launcher other than TouchWiz with the app you downloaded to have a different Background Wallpaper for each Home Screen and then not sure if it would work with Contacts. You can set a different custom photo for each contact with the stock launcher but Wallpapers are a different thing.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Most every one here are volunteers and have other jobs. It takes time to respond. That said you would need a different launcher other than TouchWiz with the app you downloaded to have a different Background Wallpaper for each Home Screen and then not sure if it would work with Contacts. You can set a different custom photo for each contact with the stock launcher but Wallpapers are a different thing.

Didn't mean to sound impatient.. At any rate thank you for your help

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18