messages are coming in late when i turn on my s3

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a friend that will text me like around 8:40 ish on most mornings and I don't have my phone on at that time most of the time. So the problem is that if I turn my phone on at like 9 the message won't show up/come in until almost an hour after it was originally sent. And sometimes it's even later than that when the message comes in. This happens almost every time he texts me in the morning before my phone is turned on. So I was wondering if there was something I could do in order to eliminate this problem. Another problem I'm having is when I type on the Samsung keyboard I can't press on the . button and actually insert a period. It will work occasionally but most of the time when I press the period button it inserts an M instead of a period.

Thanks.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why the messages are coming in late. Is there a reason you are turning off your S3. At night I plug in the charger and use it as a bedside clock. For the keyboard problem try clearing the cache.
To wipe the cache partition, do the following:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the buttons.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03