30 days e-mails MS Exchange

bassamaldana

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way I could still get e-mails older then 30 days on my Android device...? Even though my e-mail setting "Period to Sync" is set to automatic, I still get the last 30 days e-mails in both INBOX and SENT ITEMS.

I need to be able to view old e-mails.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
With MS Exchange, I'm not aware of any way to do this with the stock email app. The Touchdown app, will, I think, give you what you want. There's a free trial so you can see if it meets your needs.

Also, if you have access to a web view of your email (e.g., Outlook Web Access), and only need to check older emails occasionally, setting up a bookmark and using the browser to access older mail might be a usable workaround.

bassamaldana

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The setting for "period-to-sync" on my Galaxy is set to "automatic" reason why I thought the limitation might be on exchange level. On the other hand, the same MSEX account on an iPhone, I do get the same last 30 days emails.

So I do still think that Godaddy is limiting users to only 30 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

bassamaldana

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I had an extensive call with Godaddy technical support and they concluded that this is a limitation of MSEX 2007 (not allowing mobile devices to store more than 30 days emails).

This should not happen with MSEX 2010.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
On my MS Exchange server email account under settings I have the option to sync all of my emails on the server with no time limit. I'm not understanding what GoDaddy has to do with this discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03