Galaxy S3 will sometimes play music through car speakers?

CASRsfb

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hello, i recently have just got the samsung galaxy s3 and am loving it. except for one very annoying thing. in my car, i bought a music player that plugs into the cigarrete lighter, and it has an AUX cord coming out of it. i plug this into my phone and play all my jams like this, worked great on my s2. now, however, with the s3, it doesnt work! i use spotify for my music, so ill plug in the aux cord into my phone and it will say "earphones connected" then ill open spotify and the earphones connected at the top will disappear. i then go to play my music and it will only play through the phone! i try plugging and unplugging but then it wont even say earphones connected. i have got it to play a few times, but then when i select a new song it goes through the phone speaker. very frustrating. can someone help me with this??/ thanks

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you plug a pair of stereo headphones in instead of the AUX cable? If you can get the music through the headphones, then something may be wrong with your cable.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S3 iPhone killer