I dropped my s3 yesterday, it was in a protective case and it was fine for about an hour after. But then I connected to a WiFi network and I got a little bit of Pink on the left corner of the screen, it gradually got bigger and darker and now the whole screen is black, I've tried pulling the battery out but it doesn't do anything, I know it's still working because the button lights light up and so does the notification light, I normally wouldn't be that bothered as it has insurance on it and I can just take it into the shop, but it has some video's on it that I really don't want to loose, the screen went totally black before I had a chance to put them on my Laptop, and because I have a lock on my phone I can't do it now with the black screen, does anyone have any idea's of how I can get the videos?
    09-21-2013 03:50 PM
    I dropped my s3 yesterday, it was in a protective case and it was fine for about an hour after. But then I connected to a WiFi network and I got a little bit of Pink on the left corner of the screen, it gradually got bigger and darker and now the whole screen is black, I've tried pulling the battery out but it doesn't do anything, I know it's still working because the button lights light up and so does the notification light, I normally wouldn't be that bothered as it has insurance on it and I can just take it into the shop, but it has some video's on it that I really don't want to loose, the screen went totally black before I had a chance to put them on my Laptop, and because I have a lock on my phone I can't do it now with the black screen, does anyone have any idea's of how I can get the videos?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Unfortunately, I don't. It didn't work at all when you connected to your PC?
    09-21-2013 11:51 PM