Worried to change over ?

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am an iphone user have been for a long time an looking to change to the Galaxy note3 wife is getting it for me for Christmas. All the post I read are negative and seems phone has a lot of issues I know it is a forum and people come here for help but where is the good stuff on this phone? I will still get the phone but a bit nervous to change over is it worth it even with all the issues and by the way this is a great forum great info and people on here and respect others that need here so thanks in advance for the help.

John

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am an iphone user have been for a long time an looking to change to the Galaxy note3 wife is getting it for me for Christmas. All the post I read are negative and seems phone has a lot of issues I know it is a forum and people come here for help but where is the good stuff on this phone? I will still get the phone but a bit nervous to change over is it worth it even with all the issues and by the way this is a great forum great info and people on here and respect others that need here so thanks in advance for the help.

John

In case no one has said, Welcome to the forums.
As for your concern...It really is difficult to say. I have seen prior posts of people saying the same thing about the S4 upon release, only for a majority of them to say that the change over happens relatively easily.
How about this? By the time you get it, there will be several patches out, so most, if not all the bug squashing will be done.

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
In case no one has said, Welcome to the forums.
As for your concern...It really is difficult to say. I have seen prior posts of people saying the same thing about the S4 upon release, only for a majority of them to say that the change over happens relatively easily.
How about this? By the time you get it, there will be several patches out, so most, if not all the bug squashing will be done.

Appreciate the reply. I am going for it looks like a great pone and once they get all the bugs out I am sure it will; be just what I am looking for.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Appreciate the reply. I am going for it looks like a great pone and once they get all the bugs out I am sure it will; be just what I am looking for.

No sweat.
In all honesty, and I forgot to type this in my last response, check out the Moto X too. Wonderful device that is nearly 5" but doesn't feel like it.
However, whichever device you choose, I hope you will be pleased by what Android has to offer.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I was an iPhone user for 4 years.. I switched to Android about 16 mos. ago, and am SO glad I did!.. I have the GS3 and have had very smooth sailing save the typical little stuff.. there's no such thing as a perfect device, but once you have a screen the size of the S3 or S4 and the flexibility of Android. However, if you're an Apple user and are deep in their ecosystem, it may not be the best move. Can't wait to get the next update and then on to Kit Kat.. Google Now totally rocks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty