Issue after 4.3 update

seanxdoom

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
After updating to 4.3 last night my phone kees saying its downloaded pics to my phone that are already there... Its the same bunch of photos and even after I clear the notifications it still continues to do it.... Any ideas why or how to fix it?

Attachments

• 1385224425866.jpg
    1385224425866.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 47

SlappyMcgee

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I am wondering the same thing. I Have deleted everything in my downloads folder, cleared the download manager cache and still having this occur when the phone reboots.

seanxdoom

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Its really annoying ive tried soany things and getting the same result. Really DONT think a factory reset will help either and thats a pain in the ****.

rae2u_112

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
You just need to clear all your downloads. Go to the downloads app and clear everything. The notifications will stop.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, but luckily it's always just one .png.

I'd like to try the mentioned fix, BUT My download icon in the app drawer is gone. The nearest thing I can find is when I go to settings/application manager. In the All app section there is Download manager. Anyone else lose the download icon? How do you get it back?

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, but luckily it's always just one .png.

I'd like to try the mentioned fix, BUT My download icon in the app drawer is gone. The nearest thing I can find is when I go to settings/application manager. In the All app section there is Download manager. Anyone else lose the download icon? How do you get it back?

You must have turned it off. Go into Application Manager and keep swiping to the left until you are in the list marked TURNED OFF. If you see the Downloads app (has a green arrow pointing downward), tap it to open its settings and click the Turn On button. Then you should be able to open it. Click the Other Downloads button at the top, then click the Clear List button at the bottom.

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded 4.3 about an hour ago.. It did the same thing for about a minute and now works fine. :)

droidlife 1 day at a time. :)

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You must have turned it off. Go into Application Manager and keep swiping to the left until you are in the list marked TURNED OFF. If you see the Downloads app (has a green arrow pointing downward), tap it to open its settings and click the Turn On button. Then you should be able to open it. Click the Other Downloads button at the top, then click the Clear List button at the bottom.

Thank you. That's where it was. Never even knew that section was there!

jmwsmith

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Dang, that sounds too easy. I should had gone here first before doing a factory reset. I just could not figure out how to get rid of all the notifications. Thanks

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

Hi there quick question by clicking "clear list" will it delete all downloads? I have a few things I downloaded like pics, movies etc. That I want to keep.

droidlife 1 day at a time. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke