Edit/Update Contacts List

DustyDawg

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
OK OK I give. What the secret to updating the contacts list? I have a Samsung S3 and I have contacts well into the 100's. In trying to update it this past weekend by adding addresses where I only had phone numbers before, the edit function only seems to let me add/change the info that was originally entered. In doing searches I have learned how to sync it with Facebook (don't have) gmail (dont use) or downloading an app. It can't be that difficult to add info to a record. What am I overlooking??

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
There should be an option to add another field. You can also use Google contacts and edit them from computer.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
As the previous poster noted, once you select the 'pencil' icon to edit the contact, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select 'Add another field'
6e5e3ere.jpg
then pick from the list of fields that you want to add.
aze7ava7.jpg

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

DustyDawg

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
All I get for choices under new fields are "phonetic name". I do get the full complete list as you displayed but I dont get it every time on all my entries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy