Constantly downloading documents.

cjb44

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I upgraded by Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3 (ATT network) and now I keep getting the same 10 documents listed under Notifications as "Download Compete". I click clear and the notification keeps coming back (about an hour later). When I try to open the document I get a message saying the documents aren't on the device. Which makes sense because these are items I downloaded a year or so ago.

Anyone else have this experience? Any thoughts on how to stop it besides going back to the old version?

thanks in advance for any help.

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Go to download folder and clear all internet downloads and other downloads. Should stop after that. The download issue was a complaint from everybody including me.

Posted via Android Central App

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Go to download folder and clear all internet downloads and other downloads. Should stop after that. The download issue was a complaint from everybody including me.

I am also having the same problem, not to sound stupid but were is this download folder i need to clear,thls for the help

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
In your app drawer (folder) look for the black icon with green arrow. Open it and clear data in both tabs