Storage PROBLEM!!!!

etruong135

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
So, I had this app called Photo Locker and I uninstalled and then re installed it. This app had about 500 or more pictures on it and then when I entered into the app, it said that my password was wrong and so basically I lost all of those pictures. I tried to connect my phone to the computer to find my pictures but I couldn't find it!!! I also went into Settings>Storage>Used Space. So, I went to Used Space to see if my pictures were somehow lost inside my phone and it said that I had 760 MB in the used storage. And I don't even have that much photos in my gallery (about 40 pictures in gallery). PLEASE HELP ME FIND OR PROBABLY DELETE THE PICTURES SOMEHOW!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Manipur

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Is ur phone rooted? Install ES file explorer from playstore. Then go to ES file Explorer settings. Enable hidden files n folders. Then check again either in device storage or sd card or wherever u stored the pics.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking that the uninstall wiped the data within, which would have been the pictures. If the App stored on the Internal SD then they are gone and no way to retrieve them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech