Anonymous Sender MMS

ninjadds

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I've owned a Samsung Galaxy S3 for exactly 2 years, last month I started using Google Hangouts as my primary SMS app. The other day, whilst in the midst of a group text, I began receiving MMS's from an Anonymous number, but only to my stock SMS app and not to Google Hangouts. Currently the stock SMS app says there are 7 new messages from Anonymous, but every time I open it up the phone takes me to the SMS screen. I've tried sending texts from there, but that hasn't fixed anything either. It started off with only 3 of these messages, and over the course of two days it increased to 7 texts. Also, the stock SMS app won't let me delete the thread of Anonymous "texts." So every time I send/receive a text message I get a notification at the top of showing messages from "Hidden sender address", and body reading "Message not found." Clicking on the notification also brings me to the next SMS screen.

I'm due for a new phone this month, but I'm concerned that I will continue getting these "Anonymous" messages when I get the new phone. It's getting kind of annoying because now I'll get text message notifications in the middle of the night that wake me up.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
This happpend to me and I have the HTC one m8 and my wife started getting these this past weekend and she has the iPhone 5s we are on AT&T

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk