My samsung s3 won't open after the update

Emily Emy

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with my phone, last night my phone started downloading the new android version and while it was downloading my internet stopped working so the download didn't go on, it stopped at 26% and the phone automatically restarted and started downloading the update again.
the thing is every time my phone start the downloading it stop at 26% and restart and so on.. i tried pressing the power button and the volume up/down and the menu button and when the warning appeared i pressed "volume up" but nothing happened
please help me it won't work, it's driving me crazy. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with my phone, last night my phone started downloading the new android version and while it was downloading my internet stopped working so the download didn't go on, it stopped at 26% and the phone automatically restarted and started downloading the update again.
the thing is every time my phone start the downloading it stop at 26% and restart and so on.. i tried pressing the power button and the volume up/down and the menu button and when the warning appeared i pressed "volume up" but nothing happened
please help me it won't work, it's driving me crazy. Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
Try pulling the battery for a few minutes. Put it back and try restarting the phone.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Can you boot into download mode? Power, volume down and home?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
every time my phone start the downloading it stop at 26% and restart
Do you have enough space on the internal memory for the download? It seems strange that it would always be stopping at 26%.

Are you using Wi-Fi or Mobile data for the download?

You could try rebooting into Recovery mode (Home + Volume Up + Power) and clearing the system cache - that should wipe out the previous downloads so that you can start fresh.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol