Calander problems

kdog509adam75

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

On my Samsung S-3 I have 2 calender apps. I'm not sure what the technical difference is but, one has a green border along the top, the other has a blue border. Now the calendar with a green border is great. It allows me to add in events for each day, but more importantly, I'm actually able to read the event name on each day while in month view. This lets me see at a glance how the whole month is looking..

The blue border calender only shows these little bitty dots to tell me something is scheduled to happen on that day but unless I tap one of those little dots, I have no idea what the event is. I have a lot of things going on through out the month and I need to see whats coming up at just a glance.

Now for the problem....... If I go into g-mail online and enter in events on that calender, they update almost immediately on my green border calender. That's a good thing. But if I enter something on that calender on my phone, it does not update in g-mail, even though if I tell it to sync.

So my question is how can I enter an event on the good (green) calender and have it update in my g-mail calender.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae