So 4 days ago My fiance and I went to get our cats groomed and then take our friend and her kid out for ice cream. It was a good day until I noticed that my Phone was missing after our meal. I believe that I got pickpocketed, and now I have no way for employers to contact me at all. I know someone has it because when I tried to call it, it was turned off. I had my account suspended so who ever has it cannot make calls or text.
    I had just gotten the phone at the beginning of summer, and almost ALL of my personal Information is on there, Including very personal pictures/videos. both mine and my fiance's facebooks, amazon.com, games, snapchat, skype, EVERYTHING. Is there anyway to track it down? Or is there a way that we can have the phone remotely wiped so that I don't get my identity stolen or money stolen?
    10-10-2014 08:14 AM
    So 4 days ago My fiance and I went to get our cats groomed and then take our friend and her kid out for ice cream. It was a good day until I noticed that my Phone was missing after our meal. I believe that I got pickpocketed, and now I have no way for employers to contact me at all. I know someone has it because when I tried to call it, it was turned off. I had my account suspended so who ever has it cannot make calls or text.
    I had just gotten the phone at the beginning of summer, and almost ALL of my personal Information is on there, Including very personal pictures/videos. both mine and my fiance's facebooks, amazon.com, games, snapchat, skype, EVERYTHING. Is there anyway to track it down? Or is there a way that we can have the phone remotely wiped so that I don't get my identity stolen or money stolen?
    Welcome to the forums, although I wish it were under better circumstances. I can't post the link properly (can't figure out why), but if you search Android Device manager, you should get a link to a specific Google page. That might help a lot.

Here is a breakdown of ADM: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...e-manager.html
    10-10-2014 08:47 AM