Hi Everyone,

I have recently done a factory reset on my S3. I used the super backup app to back up all my contact, messages, bookmarks etc and after i did the reset i then went onto the play store, downloaded the super backup app but there was no option to restore my previous date?

Before i did the back up i checked that app was saved to my external sd card which it was. After reading some other posts i then that the file path that all the backup data was on was saved to the internal memory which i believe has been deleted with the factory reset.

I have downloaded a few android recovery softwares such as Dr Fone and nothing is being picked up. The most important info that i would like back would be my contacts list. I know i have been foolish in not moving the internal super backup file to the external sd, i can guarantee i wont make that mistake again!

If anybody knows of a way that i can get atleast my contacts back then i would really appreciate it, i only ever backed up my data with the super backup app sonever backed up via the cloud, google or samsung.......... foolish i know!

Thank you for any help that can be given

Kerry
    11-09-2014 03:16 PM
    Honestly there's nothing you can really do if you didn't use Google or any other cloud service
    11-09-2014 03:28 PM