HELP!! Removed SIM from Galaxy3 on Straight Talk, put back in and now it won't work!1

jomofo67

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. I sure hope someone here can help me because Straight Talk sure can't seem to. So my girlfriend who has an Iphone 4 on straight talk removed my sim from my UNLOCKED Verizon galaxy3, put it in her Iphone and used it, put it straight back into my Galaxy3 and now it will not work at ALL. I have no signal, can't text or access the internet. I'm positive she didn't change any settings on my phone because I had it locked with my PIN at the time. Straight talk gave me a code to put into my keypad *29053 or something like that, and it's telling me that I have an "unregistered SIM". As soon as I told that to straight talk they all immediately want to send me a new sim, which, of course, they did and it was the wrong one. Go figure.

So how is it possible that simply putting my sim in an iphone, and back in my phone could cause this issue? I DREAD calling Straight Talk again so I thought I would try here first. Please help?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Maybe it got damaged during the transfer. If you put it back into the iPhone, does it still work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar