Switched from the iPhone5 and LOVING IT!

Robes1NC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had every iPhone since the first in 2007. Every year I tried a different Android phone starting with the OG Droid by Motorola. Each time I found Android lacking and went back. This time I'm staying. The ONE is the ONE! The camera puts the S4 to shame in real world use. I actually had an S4 all weekend and I decided to try the ONE before I went back to my iPhone 5. It was the best electronic decision that I've made in a long time. The screen. The camera. The keyboard. It's AMAZING!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Christian Campos

May 23, 2013
Visit site
hey man im new to this just bought the htc 1 downoaded spotify and facebook this are 2 of my main usages and coming from the iphone im loving this device as well however.... i just downloaded GO SMS PRO and turned on a black and red theme which shows my text messages in a real nice black and red color also allows me to send voice files and all those good things sms pro does.... just 1 thing every time i receive a text message it goes to the sms pro icon; i have to touch the icon it opens up and there i see my texts; does anyone know how to just get it directly? instead of having to open up sms pro everytime a text comes on? id really appreciate the help

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I too have had every iphone ever made and recently left the iPhone 5 for the HTC One, I have no regrets, this has been a fantastic device.

Angel Negron

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah .. got mine this past monday after my iPhone 4 took a tumble. What a huge difference this thing is so far.

Now .. if I could only settle on what case to wrap around this beauty..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781