64GB Version in Store?

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Do the stores carry the 64GB HTC One Device? If not will they order one for you?

I am giving VZW another week to get this device or a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or I'm jumping ship to AT&T. With the trade in program I can give them an old Droid/DroidX and sell my iPhone 4S on Gazelle and cover the cost of the 64GB HTC One. But I think I have to do the swap in the store.

cykodelik_75

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I live near San Jose, CA and I called 2 corporate stores and 2 authorized retailers. All of them said that they were not carrying the 64gb in the store. They offered to order it for me but it would take 3-5 days to arrive. I decided to just go with the 32gb.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Do the stores carry the 64GB HTC One Device? If not will they order one for you? I am giving VZW another week to get this device or a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 or I'm jumping ship to AT&T. With the trade in program I can give them an old Droid/DroidX and sell my iPhone 4S on Gazelle and cover the cost of the 64GB HTC One. But I think I have to do the swap in the store.

I ordered mine through the AT&T Premier site. (This is offered to me through my company). The advantages of doing so are as follows:

• $50 off the price of a new device
  • Waived $25 activation fee
  • FREE 2nd day FedEx delivery
  • $15 off 5GB DataPro Plan

I also receive a 23% discount on the service itself, which is awesome.

flexfield

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Got mine at an authorized AT&T retailer in the Seattle area. Can't believe the corporate stores are so lame for not stocking exclusive models to AT&T only. Very silly to order online and not take possession until a few days later if they get your order right.

Posted via Android Central App

Connor Mason

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I got mine online. AT&T/HTC had no promotions and i ended up paying the $299+fees price with no benefits. Screw AT&T for offering so much with the 32gb version and charging an insane amount more for the 64gb one

phatjedi

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I got mine online. AT&T/HTC had no promotions and i ended up paying the $299+fees price with no benefits. Screw AT&T for offering so much with the 32gb version and charging an insane amount more for the 64gb one
Were you all ready a ATT user or did you switch? Contract up with VZW and wife has AT&T but I lose unlimited and monthly cell bill will go up. VZW says they do not know if they will carry it. Did you just go to the normal ATT webpage or is there one special for the HTC one? Thank you.

Connor Mason

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
i was already an AT&T customer. I've had a family plan for 10+ years now. It felt like I was paying a nearly unsubsidized price. i just got mine from the at&t wireless online store. select the HTC One, and then you can choose capacity/color (32gb/64gb)/(black/silver).

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
64GB on line only, not in stores at AT&T.

Local store in Dana Point has them.

- - - Updated - - -

You think AT&T sets the prices? It's mostly the manufacturers so reserve your anger for HTC.

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That's not how it works. Prices and supply of various models are set by the manufacturer. HTC is making far fewer 64GB than 32 btw. The carrier then decides what they are willing to sell and how much they will subsidize.
No carrier likes large amounts of storage as they would far prefer people use their data as much as possible.

Actually, yes. Subsidizing and promotions are AT&T's business, not HTC's, and AT&T is not promoting the larger capacity HTC One at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta