HTC Sync Manager black screen ??

babyc1999

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi new to forum .. I have the HTC one 64gb black.. And I have a windows vista laptop and I am trying to get the HTC sync manager to work. I downloaded the program and when i open it the screen is black .. I can see the sync button and play controls at the bottom and thats it nothing else no controls or menu option on top etc.. I uninstalled the program reinstalled it same issue.. I tried a search on the forum and could not find anyting. Thanks in advance ..

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi new to forum .. I have the HTC one 64gb black.. And I have a windows vista laptop and I am trying to get the HTC sync manager to work. I downloaded the program and when i open it the screen is black .. I can see the sync button and play controls at the bottom and thats it nothing else no controls or menu option on top etc.. I uninstalled the program reinstalled it same issue.. I tried a search on the forum and could not find anyting. Thanks in advance ..

I cannot say I've ever used Sync Manager, however I'm entirely sure you'll need to download and install the USB drivers for your phone from the HTC website. I'm not sure if this is the cause, but it may be and is something you should do anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci