The leaked 4.3 AT&T software hit the web yesterday. How long..

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
End of month or I'll sell this phone for an AWESOME iPhone 5C in baby blue.....so awesome.

Okay maybe not.....but I hope we get it soon.

Sent from my HTC One

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
The next couple of weeks would be great as it supposedly fixed the "purple hue" on some camera shots. I'm hoping the volume level doesn't go down due to some people blowing their speakers with 3rd party software to increase volume. AT&T has been testing it for over 2 months- Come on "release me"!!!

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
"End of month or I'll sell this phone for an AWESOME iPhone 5C in baby blue.....so awesome. "

i just threw up in my mouth...

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Finally!!! AT&T announced it will be pushed out early next week. I'm looking forward to no more "slide to unlock" built in instead of using a program. Maybe a "fix" for the call connect vibrate "shock" would also be nice.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally!!! AT&T announced it will be pushed out early next week. I'm looking forward to no more "slide to unlock" built in instead of using a program. Maybe a "fix" for the call connect vibrate "shock" would also be nice.

What slide to unlock? What's wrong with the unlock now?

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus 7 (2013) with 4.3 has a setting built in to settings/security/screen lock. It works, just turn it off -no reason to slide the screen to unlock. Whether it's sense 5, or 4.1.2 OS the disable screen lock on my HTC One doesn't work - still requires a pull up to unlock. Hoping 4.3 fixes that.

nrquig

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My Nexus 7 (2013) with 4.3 has a setting built in to settings/security/screen lock. It works, just turn it off -no reason to slide the screen to unlock. Whether it's sense 5, or 4.1.2 OS the disable screen lock on my HTC One doesn't work - still requires a pull up to unlock. Hoping 4.3 fixes that.

You can already do this. Go to personalize/lock screen and then chose no lock screen

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084