No text message notifications when music widget is active?

brazilmma

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If the lock screen music widget is visible (the thing that says "Currently Playing" and has music controls), I don't see text messages on the lock screen. I see the notifications in the notification bar, but I have the One set to the "Productivity" lock screen and so it should show text messages, emails, and calendars there. But if the music widget is there, it looks like it blocks these.

Anyone else experience this? Any fixes?

Thanks!

-=B

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
If the lock screen music widget is visible (the thing that says "Currently Playing" and has music controls), I don't see text messages on the lock screen. I see the notifications in the notification bar, but I have the One set to the "Productivity" lock screen and so it should show text messages, emails, and calendars there. But if the music widget is there, it looks like it blocks these.

Anyone else experience this? Any fixes?

Thanks!

-=B

My guess is that the music widget always takes priority so you can quickly pause the music, as opposed to needing to unlock the phone to do it.

brazilmma

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
that might be the thinking but there is PLENTY of room above the widget...I guess a third party lock screen notification app is the only solution.

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante