ATT 4.3 (update) bugs

Savvyray

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Didn't see a thread yet so I thought I would start.

Alarm snooze did not work this morning, the first morning after the update. It thought I read somewhere else that this was a problem, may on the Sprint update.

SLEEP3R

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
My notification light no longer works although the sounds work properly when receiving messages, emails, missed calls, and so on. I also noticed when I uplugged my charger the green notification light stayed on for a good bit then it turned off normally it would turn off as soon as the charger was unplugged.

bbinder

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I have 4.3 on a custom ROM and have had it for awhile. The alarm snooze always worked for me. What doesn't work is the alarm when the lock screen is active with a password . That's a known bug.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

edzilla#AC

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My notification light no longer works although the sounds work properly when receiving messages, emails, missed calls, and so on. I also noticed when I uplugged my charger the green notification light stayed on for a good bit then it turned off normally it would turn off as soon as the charger was unplugged.

just tested mine with calls and texts and the notification light is working correctly.

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed changes to the charging indicator. My phone died, and it had a new low battery icon, and a percentage level, all when it is plugged in. The light would turn green, with the phone still off, after a full charge, when I turned it on, light turns to red, and showed 96% charge. Although, at the time it showed green, I was using the USB, and work computer to charge my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
posted in the other change thread as well. The ability to check for updates from the Settings>About> menu has dissapeared!

Mine is gone too but I think it had become a superfluous setting. When I looked at Settings>About>Check Updates to get the 4.3 update there was nothing available but 4.3 was actually in Settings>AT&T Software Update. The removal of the other option is probably a good thing to avoid confusion going forward.

cykodelik_75

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the auto brightness setting is out of sync with the ambient light sensor? If I have my phone in my pocket and I take it out and turn on the screen, it lights up dim and then adjusts to the ambient light after about a second. The reverse is happening at night. If I'm near a lamp or bright light source, the display will be bright. As soon as I tilt the phone or move to a different angle the brightness drops dramatically. Before the 4.3 update it was a lot quicker to adjust. It's a little annoying so I just turned off the auto brightness setting.

OmegaWrex

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T logo randomly flashes in the notification bar.

It wouldn't really bother me but when I'm using the car dock it will randomly wake up the screen. Usually around every 5-10 minutes

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T logo is permanently there but will sometimes go away if another notification comes up in that space. Whereas in 4.1.2, the AT&T logo would appear for a second and go away completely.

The AT&T logo randomly flashes in the notification bar.

It wouldn't really bother me but when I'm using the car dock it will randomly wake up the screen. Usually around every 5-10 minutes

OmegaWrex

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Even if it always did that, it never used to wake up the screen while in the car dock. Now it does.

DraeHD

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Brightness via the drop down settings and quick menu doesn't like to remember it's on a solid low brightness setting and likes to set itself to auto brightness yet still displays a low brightness indicator in the quick menu.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Craig Dawkins

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
FM RADIO APP has a problem since the update. It works for about 10 minutes than it stops with an error message that says, "Unfortunately, bluetooth share has stopped." I contacted HTC and they said they are working on it, whatever that means. I don't use bluetooth, I use earbuds. I reset the phone to factory settings, still same problem.