Would be nice to receive the update!!!

greenhelium

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Are you using an unlocked at&t phone with a different sim? I am, and apparently you need an at&t sim to do it. Guess I'm rooting the phone...

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Still no update today. I guess I will have to wait till AT&T or HTC update their website with the RUU file.

That's what I had to do with the last jelly bean update. AT&T had no idea why I did not get it. Round 2..

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

anon(631408)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same issue - it kept telling me there wasn't an update. But I noticed I couldn't do tethering with my phone so I called AT&T and they said we show you have an iPhone. I said no I have a HTC One. The agent then mentioned she needed to set it up correctly in the system and when she did - guess what - I got the update. So what I would suggest is checking with AT&T to make sure they have you setup with the right device.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same issue - it kept telling me there wasn't an update. But I noticed I couldn't do tethering with my phone so I called AT&T and they said we show you have an iPhone. I said no I have a HTC One. The agent then mentioned she needed to set it up correctly in the system and when she did - guess what - I got the update. So what I would suggest is checking with AT&T to make sure they have you setup with the right device.

Called them already. They have the right phone and IMEI number. Just not getting it. They said be patient. While everyone else in the world already has gotten it.. Lol

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Still no update today. I guess I will have to wait till AT&T or HTC update their website with the RUU file.

Checked my other thread. I had an old orange sim card. They swapped it out for a newer whit and orange sim and now I have kitkat..

csims9158

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Getting a new Sim card and setting the date forward 2 days did the trick for me. It said an update was available. As soon as I got on WiFi it started downloading.

Posted via Android Central App

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting a new Sim card and setting the date forward 2 days did the trick for me. It said an update was available. As soon as I got on WiFi it started downloading.

Posted via Android Central App

Glad it worked out. No idea why the sim card trick works, but it helped a bunch of others too.. Figured I try it. Glad I did.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08