HTC One M7 will not go in to recovery or boot to OS

apexnine

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I recently have rooted and unlocked my new HTC One M7. I decided to upgrade from stock 4.3 to Android Revolution HD. I followed directions by wiping and then began install of the OS. Since then I have not been able to get back in to the recovery mode at all and the phone hangs at HTC screen. It will not boot to OS.

Phone is S-On , Unlocked, HBOOT 1.55. I've tried flashing both Clockwork Mod and TWRP. Both only get as far as reading "entering recovery", hangs, then reboots to HTC logo screen and stays there.

I've tried all of the ideas I can find, yet to no avail. I'll been searching,reading, and trying to find a work around this for hours now. Any help will be accepted.

Is there an alternative way to install a ROM without using Clockwork Mod or TWRP? If so, I could go back afterwards and root. All would be well then.

Thanks in advance.

apexnine

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
SOLVED

[MY FIX]

After trying unsuccessfully to side-load via adb, I found the following to work. I downloaded the rom I wanted. I then used the link that follows this paragraph to download a program that would run the scripts for me to install recovery and side-load. I only did this because the recovery hangs (remember that is part of the problem in this thread) and then the phone freezes on the HTC logo. The program was able to put either recovery tool I wanted on to the phone; I used Clockwork Mod, because TWRP was giving me side-load problems. I then successfully side-loaded the ROM file on to my phone. After this I was able to install the OS and am back up and running.

|TOOL| HTC One Toolkit [M7] ? v3.1.2 - xda-developers

adrian cordoba

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Your metod saveme sorry for my bad english im from costa rica only speak spanish
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800