Ringtones Randomly Reset

cdub0451

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Two mornings in a row I have recieved calls and had Quietly Brilliant ring instead of the ringtone I selected previously. I'll go to personalization tab then find all the sounds (ringtone, notification sounds and alarms) are all set to Quietly Brilliant.mp3 . When I open the section to select the tone I want it isn't set to Quietly Brilliant, but whatever the first selection is.

I just got this phone on Sunday and am pretty frustrated about this as I am coming from the iPhone world and was under the assuption that the Android platform was better. So far I haven't been impressed. Please help me to enjoy this as much as when I first got my iPhone. I am remaining optimistic and want this to work.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
So this wouldn't happen when you first got the phone. I would consider any changes you may have made to the phone or any apps you may have installed on the phone. If you haven't really installed anything, and considering you've had the phone just a few days, I would consider doing a hard reset. You can back up your contacts to the sd card.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

partzman2

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Had a similar problem with Froyo (2.2.1), my ringtone volumes would be at full volume (hearing problems) when I went to bed. In the morning, they would be reset to 25%. I upgraded to Gingerbread (2.3.3) OTA and have had no problems since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney