White Screen and Cant get it to do anything, HELP!

KtTurner710

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so my inspire died and the next day when I went to charge it, after pushing power button a white screen popped it that says...

ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.85.0019
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.06.06.30_M
eMMC-boot
Dec 27 2010,14:47:30

HBOOT (its highlighted in blue)

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT (highlighted blue)
RECOVERY
FACTORY TEST
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

Thats everything it says, and when I use the volume button or push the power button (or hold it down) NOTHING happens. I cant even turn it off, I take it off the charger and have to let it die again. SOMEONE HELP! Ive taken the battery out, the sim out, nothing helps.

repligator

May 2, 2011
Visit site
S-ON so you are not rooted. I'm assuming you would have mentioned that if you were.

you might have a stuck volume down button.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so my inspire died and the next day when I went to charge it, after pushing power button a white screen popped it that says...

ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.85.0019
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.06.06.30_M
eMMC-boot
Dec 27 2010,14:47:30

HBOOT (its highlighted in blue)

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT (highlighted blue)
RECOVERY
FACTORY TEST
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

Thats everything it says, and when I use the volume button or push the power button (or hold it down) NOTHING happens. I cant even turn it off, I take it off the charger and have to let it die again. SOMEONE HELP! Ive taken the battery out, the sim out, nothing helps.

U have gotten u self into the boot menu that rooted users use to flash roms don't worry u not rooted what u do have is a stuck volume button because when u hit the power button instead of booting its going into hboot because of the stuck volume button. U are going to have to go to ATT and get it replaced. Unless u can get the button unstuck even then your better off.with a new phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams