Netflix has arrived.

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to make a topic about this in case there wasn't one already.
I've been watching for about the last hour and a half and it's been working great.

Definitely grab it if you haven't already!

sirfelix

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Having very slight video/audio sync problems on my Inspire, but it seems to work otherwise. (stock/unrooted)
Could be the reason for delaying Inspire release?... or could be related to Netflix servers crashing again today/tonight.

Anyone else?

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
this is awesome. thanks to the OP.
my phone now has (almost) everything i need for it to be perfect.
all i need is Gingerbread! :D

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, this one finally worked for my inspire.

All the other apk's i have tried out there did not work, but this one finally does. Yes!!!!

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded the apk and it's playing! what a wonderful day! now i'm just waiting for gingerbread update

Congrats on getting on the Netflix train!
I hope you all have unlimited data still?
Because some of you might need it ;)

Enjoy!

gscream

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
No I don't have unlimited data since AT&T changed their plans around. However, with todays technology ever growing, I have WiFi home, at work, during my lunch when I walk over to chicfila or McDonald's, and just about everywhere I go. So I definitely stream videos a lot but thanks to WiFi, its all unlimited. If not for me travelling out of town, I'd cancel my data plan.

steelmanaj

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You have to have 3rd Party applications enabled to use it. Either through the fabled ATT Update or the Super 1Click method mentioned in one of the other threads. Or you can install it with the Sideload Wonder Machine program....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7