when I lose signal at work but it will not pick the network back up on its own. I have to restart the phone even after waiting 10 mins out in the open. Is there a way to force it to find the network or just have to keep restarting? Thanks
    10-13-2011 05:23 PM
    Sounds like you may have a problem with you sim card. If it says "emergency calls only" that means it thinks there's no sim. Any AT&T store will give you a new one for free. I would try that first.
    10-13-2011 06:16 PM
    I had this problem with my S4, turns out the case was blocking the signal - if you've got your phone in a wallet case with your credit cards etc this can cause the issue. Try taking it out of the case and see if the signal picks up?
    07-25-2013 04:31 AM
    There are several cases where only emergency calls only
    1. the phone is locked
    2. the signal is lost
    3. the phone in critical condition like very low battery
    Maxtor Ken likes this.
    08-31-2013 07:59 PM
    I recently dropped my phone and sent to LG to get repaired.(no, I didn't have the insurance) I had no problems getting reception prior to sending the phone for repair. Since the phone was returned I have not been able to make any calls. I can get internet service with my mifi/hotspot from At&t but my phone says "Emergency Calls Only" I have talked to tech support, taken it to the store and gotten a new SIM card. It works for about two to three hours and then it goes back to "Emergency Calls Only". I have shut it off, turned it back on, taken the case off, the only place it has service is at the AT&T store. LG says its a service problem, AT&T says it sounds like it's LG's problem.
    11-13-2013 06:18 PM
    how to removed EMERGENCY call on cherry mobile C7
    i used factory resetting still they have a EMERGENCY call on display
    i ON/OFF my cp still they have a E.C
    i used my simcard to insert another c.p to check if they a problem on sim
    but it workin

when the times i insert my sim on my CHERRY mobile c7
    they cant receive txt mssg. and call ???

please help !!! thanks ^_^
    07-15-2015 08:50 AM
    i agree with this post...thanks for the info.
    08-13-2015 03:42 AM
    There are several cases where only emergency calls only
    1. the phone is locked
    2. the signal is lost
    3. the phone in critical condition like very low battery
    06-14-2016 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD