shattered screen

melemail410

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My son dropped my phone. The screen is shattered. I put packaging tape over the glass so I wouldn't cut my finger. If still works though. Grrrrrrrr. :'(

brad_wp

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Not really, by the time you pay the deductible, and they send you a refurb, you might as well just bought a used phone. Also, if you sweet talk them, and depending on how long you've been a customer they might give you the contract price for an off contract phone.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
not really, my wife ran over her inspire a month ago. We had insurance, so we called it in and we had a new phone in the mail 2 days later. Just got billed for the insurance and it was $125. I'd say that's fair. And cheaper than what you can find used.

TCF

Sep 1, 2011
twitter.com
How did it shatter? It has Gorilla Glass, which is lamented. It would crack, but not actually shatter. Could be a defect.

melemail410

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How did it shatter? It has Gorilla Glass, which is lamented. It would crack, but not actually shatter. Could be a defect.

The 12 year old dropped it. None of the glass came out, but it is cracked in several places. I think the screen protector kept the glass from falling out. Right now I have packaging tap over the screen to hold it all together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze