Could someone please point me in the direction of some online tech support for my Inspire 4 g.. I am having issues with predictive text and it isn't getting any better,, I think it is a phone or software issue cause performs the same in texting and emails.. It is no longer picking the most obvious correct word that I have used hundreds of times before but it will pick the next word in line which alot of times are not even real words but just letters,,

Thanks for the help
    03-08-2012 09:13 PM
    Have you tried any alternate keyboards? Swiftkey is pretty good, but you have to give it a week or two to adapt to your typing style.
    03-08-2012 10:29 PM
    I will try that thanks for the help
    03-08-2012 10:56 PM
    Getbusylivin,

I use Swift X and really love it. Right now, you can get it for $0.49 at the Android Play sale, which is a good savings over the original price. However, if you want to stick with the stock keyboard, another thing to try is clear out the nonsense words from your personal dictionary. That is here:

Menu -> Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Touch Input -> Personal Dictionary
    03-09-2012 01:25 AM
    I got the Swiftkey X .. WOW what a difference it makes.. Alot of the times you just pick the word and don't even have to type it.. It was free for me also,,, Thanks for the suggestions,,,
    03-09-2012 03:38 PM
    I got the Swiftkey X .. WOW what a difference it makes.. Alot of the times you just pick the word and don't even have to type it.. It was free for me also,,, Thanks for the suggestions,,,
    Just wait until you use it for a while. It periodically reports to you how many keystrokes it has saved. Me and my thumbs love it.
    03-09-2012 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD