Just ordered my inspire

ShowtimeWeber

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my AT&T inspire 4g last night, AT&T added free 2 day priority but hopefully it will be here today shipped last night from fort worth and I'm in Houston. Can't wait I've been looking at this phone for a while and am finally ditching my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmn72tx

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I hope you'll like it. I went from an iPhone 3Gs to the Inspire. I have really liked the phone, the screen is nice, and the phone is good. You may have seen from the posts, text messages sometime won't resolve to names (that's pretty buggy) and the Inspire won't get Ice Cream Sandwich (officially, although you can root it).

The best part of the phone is that you never have to sync to a PC again. All of my data and music is truly in the cloud. I love never having to connect. The ability to customize and make it yours is really awesome.

Hope you love the new phone!

cajunaggie87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I had an HTC Inspire, until I went swimming with it in the Gulf of Mexico.

I really liked it. My only complaints were that the messaging app sometimes doesn't show the names of the people (this can be fixed temporarily by opening the contact, calling them, and hanging up) and that the battery life wasn't that great.

The best way I could find that increased the battery life is to root it and put a custom ROM on it, like Android Revolution HD or Cyanogenmod. I used both of those ROMS, and they both worked very well. I tried MIUI as well, but I didn't really like it.

Getbusylivin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Get the Seidio Innocase for it and use Go SMS Pro for your text messaging .. If you get a Google + page all your photos will automatically be available to download to your Google + page.. Use Wunderlist as your task manager and it will automatically sync with your desktop..

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Get the Seidio Innocase for it and use Go SMS Pro for your text messaging .. If you get a Google + page all your photos will automatically be available to download to your Google + page.. Use Wunderlist as your task manager and it will automatically sync with your desktop..

I love GoSMS, but I am thinking of switching over to handcent. Most of my friends and family have an iPhone, and it looks like Handcent now supports group messaging (iPhone style).

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The Inspire is a great device. Just root it so u can truly enjoy everything it's capable of. Can't imagine having a quality android device like the Inspire & keeping it stock & locked limiting its capabilities so much

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea root it I'm getting amazing performance out of CyanogenMod I just do the newer cm 7 RC release candidate and so far its pritty solid a Jew kernel and its more responsive and they claim no more random switches of the ring tones so I'm hoping its not buyer but yea I'm looking forward to it and so far off of a 86% charge I've watched atleast 4 hours of net flux over wifi and 1 you tube video so I got 35% left that's amazingly. Good battery life for this details ice I'm abut to play a game and see how much the battery last

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie