Htc logo, then fades to black screen

frost909

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my phone a while back with the Ace hack program, everything was fine, then I took the next step and put the ROM CyanogenMOD on my inspire and I completely dident like it, so I plugged my phone back into the computer, and attempted to re-do everything, and my phone half way froze on a black screen, waited 30 minutes, unplugged everything and took my battery out and restarted my phone, goes to the HTC Logo then fades to black, I dont know if I bricked my phone, but I heard if you can hold Volume+Down + Power, and it goes to the one menu that says FASTBOOT ~ Recovery ~ Factory reset ~ Simlock ~ Image CRC, That it can still be saved, well I can get that menu but any options I press like recovery or factory reset it still goes to the htc logo then fades black, HELP ME PLEASE MY PHONE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND I WAS VERY DUMB :{{{{

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Your phone is in a bootloop, not a big deal. You probably didn't wipe everything before flashing the rom. Take put the battery again, then hold vol-down and power. Choose recovery. In recovery you have to Wipe Data/Factory reset and wipe the dalvik cache (wiping dalvik cache is under advanced) then flash your rom. You should have no problems after that.

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea it happened with my furst install of cyanogen but i wiped everything this is y you should back up the stock rom and instead of the computer use rom manager if you did what i think you didby redo everything and reflash the stock rom from the htc site theres alot of upaded sync files that will make itun rootable and thus brick your phone thats y you should have went through ace again to un root

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well hopefully heres what you can do if you have a card reader or usb card reader you can put a rom on the sd card and as stated above go through advanced and wipe your dalvic cache and then go through the back up hopefully you have a rom manager on there and it will be better than the stock if not then stock is ok just a little trickier but go to back up and itll pull a file manager and look for the new rom do a cactory reset wipe the dalvic cache then proceed to use the back up :) on the sd card XD SHOULD BE PROBLEM SOLVED I BRICKED MY PHONE TWICE IN THE ROOT PROCESS BC OF A SHORT IN MY UBLSB CABLE :( BUT I GOT IT BACK WOOT

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi I got my htc inspire hd 4g bricked, it just show the htc logo screen and then it fades. I was trying to root my phone with these **** aahk-11092012 and know i just have a brick... please helped me . I have try almost every thing i have found in forums.

William Hurtado

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Jorge just enter in fastboot mode, Press Vol - for 3 seconds, then press power. Upon you'r in the bootloader, wait until the scan for PD98IMG.zip finish. Select FASTBOOT and connect your phone to you pc. In the screen of your phone shoul say, FASTBOOT USB. Download the last RUU for you device and run it in your pc.
Follow the directions and you'd have your phone back.

Bolaji Joseph

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello room I am using htc inspiral 4g and I try to root and I mistakenly disconnect the usb from the computer and now if I on the phone when it show the htc logo the screen fade and when I go to the bootloader and choose wipe or factory reset and show the htc logo it will. Still fade pls help what can I do

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude