getting my inspire soon!

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all - just bought my Inspire - sooo excited. Part of my decision to buy it was based on the activity and helpfulness of this forum. Really looking forward to a new phone. Coming from Optimus V. Quick question - is there a huge difference between the 3g coverage and signal strength between a traditional ATT&T data plan and a GoPhone data plan?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, there is a difference in coverage between a regular AT&T account and Go Phone. I would take a look at AT&T's coverage maps and see how much of a differece there is where you plan to use your phone.

Reactions: Dave Begue

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Go phone doesn't cover as much. However really good coverage where it is from my understanding. The biggest difference is go phone doesn't roam as well. Should still get you by though.

Reactions: Dave Begue

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got it yesterday.. Wow it is a cool looking phone. I am so excited. I will activate it on Tuesday. I'm going to get a post paid service so I can keep my existing phone number, I guess if I get gophone service I would need to get a new phone number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34