Instead of worrying about what is draining my battery, I would just like to either have another extra battery or a power pack for my Inspire 4g.. I need to know what everyone is using in this regard.. I have seen one (additional power pack) that you just take with you and when your battery goes down just plug this thing in like an external power supply but it says it is only for I phone,, Does anyone use anything similar to this and if so what is it called and where can I get it,, Thanks
    06-05-2012 09:38 AM
    06-05-2012 10:02 AM
    I have the Anker and it'll give me 2-3 phone recharges before needing to be charged itself. I love it. Got it on Amazon for around $25.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums
    06-25-2012 01:00 PM
    Wow. That's so cool. Thanks for the tip. There's nothing worse than running out of battery life. My phone is a power sucker, maybe because I"m on AT&T 4G LTE (is that a possibility? I'm a bit green on all this) but being able to go into my salon and recharge, or recharge before heading into the NYC traffic would be GREAT!
    07-26-2012 11:06 PM
    07-27-2012 11:14 PM
    I have ordered RAVPower 5600 mAh external battery and have used it for half a year.It works very great now,and it can charge my iphone4,ipad,psp,also can charge my brother's Motorola Droid.

In terms of physical size and weight, I'd place this at about the same weight as a cell phone and a bit larger than a couple of 9-volt batteries stacked on top of each other. You can easily wrap a hand around it, or slip it into a pocket, and the weight is enough that you'll know it's there.

The main thing you should care about with a product like this is how much of a charge you can get from it. My cell phone is the iphone4, and has an extended battery installed. This pack was able to charge it from around 25% to 100% over an hour or so. It did that twice, and charged my brother's Motorola Droid once. Then, it provided maybe 20% of a charge to a 'New iPad' (a.k.a. an iPad 3). For the size, weight, and price, I was pretty impressed.
    Click to view quoted image

It's a nice looking product, at least to me. It feels solidly built, and has performed well in half year of ownership.
    Click to view quoted image
    Wow... This one looks so great! Can it used to charge my Galaxy Note? and its dimention? Since i do not want a heavy and bulk battery along with me.
    08-01-2012 03:56 AM
    I brought a battery on ebay for 25 bucks and lasts well beyond 12 hours for inspire. The company is E_Cell on ebay. The company makes the batteries for Business Use for HTC Desire HD and Inspire 4G but anyone on ebay can buy one. I highly recommend it. Mine works great. Good Luck
    08-04-2012 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD