CANNOT sign-in with my Google Account

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Happening to me for the past 5 days and annoying the s*** out of me. I changed my password and now I'm mad that you revert to the old without changing the password 100 times. I also made a new google account only to find out that this is a p.roblem reocurring. Hopefully they'll fix it very soon.

Selina Kyle

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact same phone and now I'm wondering if it's only our model phone that is screwed? :/

I've had this exact same issue since the release of the latest G+ update :mad:

I tried changing my password already and I even reset my phone going off of someones advice and not even that helped :mad:

If anyone has a proper solution let me know please? This is quite frustrating seeing as I am pretty regular on G+ :-[

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact same phone and now I'm wondering if it's only our model phone that is screwed? :/

I've had this exact same issue since the release of the latest G+ update :mad:

I tried changing my password already and I even reset my phone going off of someones advice and not even that helped :mad:

If anyone has a proper solution let me know please? This is quite frustrating seeing as I am pretty regular on G+ :-[

I tried contacting HTC for a solution but the solution the representative gave me was no good. I am still waiting for a solution that will actually work. I'm tired of having this problem on my phone! :mad:

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I dumped google+ fixed my issue with this...try uninstall it see if it helps you if not can always load it back on

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Android Central Forums

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
HTC emailed me again saying that I should perform a Factory Reset on my phone. I'm contemplating it, but I don't want to lose all of my stuff. :'(

IAmNotReallyASpy

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC Inspire 4G (Running Gingerbread) and it used to work perfectly last few weeks, now I can't do anything Google related without the log-in error. When I saw it I thought 'Oh god, I have been hacked!', so I changed my password, security questions, ect, still didn't work, made me facepalm. I'm sure I was not the only one who thought that they were hacked too.

Anyway, it's annoying, I can access my emails to some degree, but Docs/Drive, whatnot is a bust.

I wonder how'll they'll fix it considering most of us can't log in to get the update through the store... I hope they don't have the update sent through the carriers/manufacturer of phone you are using, I fear it'd take too long.

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I actually thought there was a bit of hope coming my way. I entered my password into the error box and for the first time, there was one of those CAPTCHA images there. I filled that in and still NOTHING. I'm seriously getting tired of this. :mad:

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
LISTEN UP:

I just tried giving the whole "make an application-specific password" thing another try.

AND IT WORKED THIS TIME! :)

As soon as I entered the generated password into the error box, it logged me in. I started getting notifications from Google Play and from my apps! Hopefully, it stays this way!

So, to everyone who is still having this problem, GIVE APPLICATION-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS ANOTHER TRY (or of you've never tried that, give it a first time try!)

KillBillCDP2

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Backup with titanium pro n Google sync this will help a lot. Just when restore with TB restore app only if restore app and data could cause prob again

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Android Central Forums

Sunil15in

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks just create an application specific password from google page and enter in the password field that will clear up the issue :) nd its a one time password so no need to remember it too :):)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
OK I'm not exactly sure if your stating or trying to get help for that and that only is enabled with 2 step verification (which I do recommend) but I would write it down if you clash roms like me you will need it for your phone when you install Google play or activate the phone!!!!!! Or a system restore!!! So write it down in a secure place or if you must reset it with the clear pass word and re enter your phone and get a new one so yea....

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
If you can get to a computer and log in with your Google account online its not Google or HTC it could be that damn ota update with at&t causing code issues if you can get it over wifi its most likely at&T's ed up net work but try doing v the 2 step verification if you need assistance with setting it up pm me I don't want potentially damning bits of your personal info floating out there
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

ashish jain

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I cant not login to android market on my samsung SCH-I559 CDMA it says

google sign-in
you entered the wrong password or your account has changed.please re-enter your password.

I always enter right login name and password but no use..

note-here I can access all my Google account in PC like ,gmail,G+,and google play also but in mobile I cannot access in of the above pls help me out ....

thanks n regards
ashish jain:':)':)'(

Last edited by a moderator:

Patti Abrahamsen

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung sch as well and I am having same problem started after signing up to google plus. Today I cancelled google plus and reverted to google play and I am still getting the error on my phone. When I am on my PC it is ok

ikhsan arby

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem before. did you use 2 step verification?
just turned off Step 2 Verification in your google account and then tried to login to android market in my mobile..
Hope Helpfull:cool:

Silverdragonrider

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have my moms side kick and it has google play on it and im signed in on my gmail account but now when I whent to update an app it said I need to log in and I loged in twice what do I do now Help me please