CANNOT sign-in with my Google Account

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC Inspire and this is my first time having this problem.

An error notification showed up on my phone. It states "Sign-in error for [my email address here]. When I click on it, it says:

Google sign-in

You entered the wrong password or your account has changed. Please re-enter your password.

Username:
[my email address here]

Password:
[empty box here]

Whenever I enter my password (yes, I enter the correct one) and click "Sign In", it still keeps asking for my password.

HELP!!!!!

Here's what the error message looks like:
download.jpg

Last edited:

karyney

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I came here looking to see if anyone was having this problem as well. I actually have a Rezound. Should have realized it had to do with all those google app updates... Just uninstalled G+, let's see what happens...

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I've been having the same issue. I'm getting my email fine so it's not that. I think it has to do with the new market trying to update.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Epic 4G Touch and I've been having the same issue. I'm getting my email fine so it's not that. I think it has to do with the new market trying to update.

At least you're getting email. I can't get email, go to Google Play OR go onto YouTube on my phone.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I stopped getting the error so far today...I signed out of google+ restarted my phone..

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Android Central Forums

jskinvest

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled Google+ last night and restarted my phone. I thought that would work but I still got the orange triangle sign in error message. I got it once this morning at around 6am. But so far today I have not seen it since that one time. Perhaps Google fixed the problem on their end?

karyney

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Just opened the Play Store, it asked me to sign in, and I'm STILL getting the error that I'm entering the wrong password. Funny, it works JUST FINE on a pc.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Got the orange triangle again last night. Uninstalled google+ so far so good...I dont use it anyway.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
SIGN INTO G MAIL ON A COMPUTER FOOLS TO RESET TBE G MAIL AND ITS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE. Mostlikely that new data center they're opening up for the cloud drive so go to a computer and log in reboot the phone and THEN TRY TO SIGN IN ;) IF NOT YOU PROLLY GOT HACKED

terryaki_

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
SIGN INTO G MAIL ON A COMPUTER FOOLS TO RESET TBE G MAIL AND ITS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE. Mostlikely that new data center they're opening up for the cloud drive so go to a computer and log in reboot the phone and THEN TRY TO SIGN IN ;) IF NOT YOU PROLLY GOT HACKED

Ever since this started happening to my phone, I reset my Google password various times. I have also restarted my phone various times and I've entered my password into the error window various times....

... AND NOTHING.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay