Can u go back from root

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I wish to root my phone but I want to be able to upgrade to another phone latter on. Am I crazy I plan to the one with the blue guy as its icon ..cynomon or some thing like that.

Thank you

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Cyanohen lol and it depends the safest way is the hack kit you used to root usually has an unroot script flash back to stock and in root but rooted phones won't cost you an upgrade
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
okay now that i know the actual name i was trying to spell CyanogenMod lol...
Where is a tool i got started to look for the "tool" and only saw file to hack and how only Desire (the inspires brother) is that the same?
Dang just wish that the phone was better with high end tasks management and faster boot ... 5 min boot time for me ...

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
whoa 5 min boot time? Get a cache cleaner bro. And I guess you can use the desire 0.0 but be careful!!

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Cache cleaner boot load minimizer and both say if ran on root work a lot better and stop something from even loading.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
It's called startup auditor sry was on phone.
Ya I have that one and have tried about 3 others.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
hmmm idk abou that try this reboot into clock work mod go to ad dance delete dalvic cache and reboot mite take a while and a battery pull with a new boot up but it'll get a lot of that lag out now don't wipe it all the time but seems like you got a hungry app or a lot of cache

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech