HTC Inspire 4G

Jagan8

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have downloaded JellyTime R29 on the computer and then moved it to the mobile. And wen am tring to Boot it from Recovery mode, it show a screen with a TRIANGLE Exclamation Mark.
Please suggest me to install Jelly Bean on my Htc Inspire 4g. As it is unlocked and using in India.
Want to upgrade it from 2.3.3. to Jelly Bean.

Thanks in advance.

Jagan

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea you have to be rooted and flash the Rom. You ha e to un lock the boot loader get s-off rooted. That's the only way. Once rooted and unlocked you simply flash the Rom clear the dalvic cache and do a factory reset

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Kel Wayne

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys
I really need you guys help, I was trying to root my htc inspire 4g, I was told on the aahk cmd prompt that de downgrade is complete that I should have patience for the next process... My device went off and was unable to come up again and I was forced to unplug the USB and removed the battery and put it back after few seconds, when I boot my htc inspire phone, it came up showed the HTC logo and fade into a bark screen. Please guys I need help, now my phone can't see my USB wen I plug it to my laptop... This is the info on my hboot

Ace pvt ship s-off rl
Hboot -0.85.0024
Microp-0438
Radio-26.03.02.26_m
Emmc-boot
Apr 12 2011,00:55:45