Inspire 4G 2012 Update Still Not Received

vgking96

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Inspire since May of 2011 and it's been a pretty great phone, aside from the battery life. My issue is, everyone was talking about the Sense 3.0 update when it launched and I have yet to be able to get it. I've tried the "Check for Updates" in the Settings. I've tried that dial code that HTC has sent to users with an issue. Nothing works. I have not rooted my phone and, as of now, it is running Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread), the last OS update I'm aware of (Though I have heard of people running 2.3.5). Any help?

bduran727

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
First off, There is an official AT&T/HTC update for the Inspire that was issued back in the summer of 2012 and it was Android 2.3.5 and HTC Sense 3.0. Second, It is quite weird that your phone has not got the update OTA. The only thing that I could suggest is manually flashing the ROM onto the phone through the computer.

Here is the link to the ROM, if you want to update, just follow the instructions. Just remember, Performing the system update manually will delete all information from the device.

Support - HTC Inspire

You might want to hold out for anymore replies that could help you do the update over the air!

Cheers!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1