Where are the videos?

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Seems like every other phone has at least a few leaked videos this close to a launch date. We're supposedly 2 or 3 weeks away from both this phone and the atrix yet there aren't any videos. :( Makes me wonder if they are as close as we think....

Using tapatalk!

AZAndroid

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
If I remember correctly the Inspire pretty much came out of nowhere. The night before CES someone posted an add that had it and the Thunderbolt in it, it was a picture advertisement. Other than that, no leaked information at all. My guess is that the release date will be the same thing. No information and than it just comes out of no where.

I still think early to mid February even with no news on it

CutRiteFX

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I have been searching every other day for a new video to show the phone. Only ones I keep seeing are the CES where they can not power the phone.

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking, too. Even the Thunderbolt has some leaked video (at least one... the infamous unboxing video where they matched up upc numbers) and supposedly the Thunderbolt and the Inspire are supposed to release about the same time. I hope AZAndroid is right and that it's just going to show up and surprise us all. :)

chief113

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. For once, I will be excited for the commercials. I may even tape the game so that when I get home I can watch it again.

amy78c

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am on youtube every day looking for more videos ... BOO no luck .. The minute video is cool but come on I need more then a minute ... IM IN LOVE W/ THE INSPIRE .. LMBO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar