On Amazon 2/13/11

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Very good news indeed. I'm getting mine either sunday when I get back in town or Monday after work from my AT&T store. Man I'm getting evn more antsy as the day it launches gets closer. Thanks for the info tex!

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Glad im not the only one who is getting antsy a few days before launch, I might have to spend more on it to get it because my contract upgrade isn't until april but i dont care, i can make up for it by selling my iphone 4 32gb for a gazillion dollars on ebay because people apparently will do anything for one

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Glad im not the only one who is getting antsy a few days before launch, I might have to spend more on it to get it because my contract upgrade isn't until april but i dont care, i can make up for it by selling my iphone 4 32gb for a gazillion dollars on ebay because people apparently will do anything for one

Paint it white with a magic marker and you will make like 2k for it on ebay.

elrol

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could get this device on launch day, but my contact reup is not valid until the 20th of this month.. so I will have to wait another week to get mine
:(

amy78c

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could get this device on launch day, but my contact reup is not valid until the 20th of this month.. so I will have to wait another week to get mine
:(

You sound like my hubby .. Ive had an upgrade since June did not want the iPhone 4 felt like it was not a big enough jump from my 3GS .. but when I saw the Inspire I knew I would get this phone .. My hubby has a iPhone 3G that is being help together by a case and he does not have a uprage untill the 6th of March .. I think he is gonna cry when I bring MY NEW INSPIRE home .. !

Lefty2004

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
What do you all think about the Inspire as a replacement for the Nexus One? I love how the N1 runs but I'd love some more internal memory and a bigger screen.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
What do you all think about the Inspire as a replacement for the Nexus One? I love how the N1 runs but I'd love some more internal memory and a bigger screen.
I've been considering it but battery life is causing me to hold off, along with a lack of dual core and lack of hi res screen(qHD).

If a week after this thing launches non-fanboy users report good battery life, and nothing mind blowing is announced by HTC at mobile world congress next week, I may get it.

As a Nexus One user my expectations are high, and I have a feeling HTC has something up their sleeve coming that will smoke the Inspire. May have to wait a few months, but I think something higher end than the Inspire is in the works. Just my opinion tho.

If the Inspire had a qHD screen, dual core processor and the ability to replace the stock battery with a 3200Mah battery, I would be all over it.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you want the atrix?
I don't like the Atrix build...looks like a lot of plastic...but yeah I'm going to check it our before doing anything. I also don't like motoblur. I wish to god the Atrix was bult by HTC and looked like the Inspire and had sense.. Check out this review....Atrix went 13.5 hours and used 20% of it's battery charge!!!!!

Motorola Atrix 4G (AT&T) Review - PCWorld

Like I said if only it looked like the Inspire with it's unibody design. IMO there is a decent chance HTC will come out with an Atrix like device sometime soon. For right now I'm holding out for that.

Blanco720

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
There are many reviews that show that the Inspire will out-last the atrix depending upon usage. If I can find a few, ill post them.

Blanco720

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
As I recall, this is what they said.

Dual core is more power efficient when you are actually DOING something. So if you are streaming music, web surfing, playing games, the Atrix will outlast the Inspire.

But if it is idle, the Inspire uses less power than the Atrix. so if you are casually using the phone and not multi tasking, the Inspire has more standby time and thus battery life.

textiaac

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
As I recall, this is what they said.

Dual core is more power efficient when you are actually DOING something. So if you are streaming music, web surfing, playing games, the Atrix will outlast the Inspire.

But if it is idle, the Inspire uses less power than the Atrix. so if you are casually using the phone and not multi tasking, the Inspire has more standby time and thus battery life.

It would be nice if one of the cores turned off when idling... but i doubt moto would want us to have any reason not to call this a "dual core phone".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995