Questions for the early Inspired....

amonte

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So I'm deciding between the inspire and the atrix(leaning more towards htc) and I have a few questions for anyone who has one in hand before I take the plunge:

1 - I only have a 200mb data plan, does the inspire allow us to shut off HSPA/3G and allow only wifi connection? If not...

2 - ...Has anyone tried APNDroid/3G Watchdog, do they work on the inspire yet?

3 - Does the Sideload Wonder Machine App work? Any issues?

4 - Does DLNA work in streaming videos/pics to a PS3?(there were supposedly issues with the DesireHD to PS3 streaming)

5 - Do .avi video files(Divx/Xvid codec) work natively on the inspire?

Thanks Everyone!

mdunn1066

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
For .avi files if they dont play normally there is/are apps you can download to watch them. Cant test DLNA for you. Sideload Wonder Machine is supposed to work (I believe Phil said it would 100%)

The best thing i can tell you since i literally just started playing with it is, the phone feels solid. High quality, on par with the Nexus one. It seems to be made out of a ligher version of the aluminum used with the Nexus One.

Reactions: amonte

bigboi0206

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
You can turn off Data Connection by holding down the power button and going to the setting. Also when your in a Wi-Fi area the Data Connection automatically cuts off.

Reactions: amonte

Chrizmo64

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Regarding .avi files. I loaded an AVI/DivX version of Smokin' Aces onto my phone earlier and am currently watching it with no issues whatsoever. I'm using the default video player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz