already returned after 2 hours of use

blueluck77

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I hope this doesn't happen I love the phone. Got rid of my iphone 4 for this device

I got rid of my iPhone 4 because they were selling so high on eBay (I sold mine for $650, bought my captivate for $300 and still made $350 profit). Even with this craptivate, it has been the best decision ever. I will never go back to an iPhone after falling in love with android. Everyone that has played with my phone want to ditch their iPhone as well. It's greatness. I can not wait to get my Inspire, so far from what I can tell it is so much better than the Craptivate.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It's greatness. I can not wait to get my Inspire, so far from what I can tell it is so much better than the Craptivate.

Coming from the Captivate, I've never been happier with a phone. I had way too many problems with the Captivate (GPS would NEVER work despite fixes, phone would shut off when it reached 100% charging, which will mess you up if you have an alarm set lol, and no updates whatsoever, had to flash a custom ROM which isn't bad by any means, but what about the people who don't wanna do that, ya know?). Anyway, I gave my old Captivate to my mom cos she had some awful, old Pantech messaging phone. Now she's having even more problems with it. I feel bad, but I NEEDED my Inspire lol. So, I hope you enjoy your new shiny phone! I know I am!

And to OP, didn't have any problems with pixels. I would also have to say you just bought a defective unit and need to return.

jcbays

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Ran this new Inspire to the ground for two days with no problems at all. I came from the iPhone 3G so this is a little bit of heaven for me.

PHONES: HTC Inspire 4g, iPhone 3G, Blackberry Pearl, Palm, C2000

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Will be exchanging mine today, it's been freezing up while texting and Bluetooth wouldn't turn on and I got mine on release day.

bigmacwrap

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
My phone keeps changing to edge. Might it be because I'm using a task killer? I had 3G everywhere with iPhone and never changed to edge.