Can anyone comment on the battery life of the device with moderate use?

I am looking to get the thunderbolt and the inspire 4g would prob be the closest to that with the second gen processor and screen size. There will be some obvious differences (battery size 1230 vs 1400, or hspa+ vs lte) but any insight would be greatly appreciated.

if you could give me an average of the amount of battery life you get that would be great.

If you have rooted your device has it help batter life even more? (is there a root yet?)
    02-24-2011 01:56 PM
    Lots of battery life comments here. I haven't rooted mine yet so I cannot say whether or not rooting improves battery life but that's what I keep hearing.
    02-24-2011 02:04 PM
    about what my 3GS was

depends on your customization
    02-24-2011 03:16 PM
    I've posted about this app in other threads but I'll post about it here too.

It's called UltimateJuice by the Latedroid folks
    https://market.android.com/details?i....ultimatejuice

With this app you can easily get thru an entire day without charging and I can leave my Inspire unplugged all night with little to no battery drop by morning. And I have BeyondPod automatically checking for new RSS feeds and podcasts every hour. And BeyondPod will download new podcasts too. So considering my Inspire is doing things while I'm sleeping and using very little battery this app is awesome.

I used the preset "Agressive" profile and nothing else and increased my battery life by 1.93 (I'm guessing that's close to double).
    02-24-2011 05:16 PM
    my battery is great, i use ultimatejuice to help squeeze the most life out of the battery
    02-24-2011 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD