Shortcut to Peep?

FrazzleDancer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the Peep 'application' to the Twitter for HTC Sense widget. I removed the widget from my Home screens. I tried to put a shortcut to the Peep application -- but it doesn't appear in the list of applications that pops up when you long-press an empty spot and click 'Applications'. Nor is it in the list of 'All Applications' available from the home screen.

Yet, when it's running, you CAN see it in the list of running applications in Settings > Manage Applications > Running. But you can't create a shortcut to it from there.

Is is really an application, given that it doesn't show up in the 'All Applications' list?
And more importantly to me, is there a way to put a shortcut to Peep on my Home screen?

Thanks!

anthonok

May 25, 2010
Visit site
if you use a different launcher you can get a shortcut to it aka launcher pro. But with the Sense launcher you will only get the widget. I emailed them about it and they said they want to keep it integrated into one place to there is no icon/shortcut. BUT ive found it in different launchers

killingwthasmile

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just watched a video review for the Thunderbolt and the thunderbolt has an app icon for Peep but the Inspire doesn't. Thats a little frustrating. I wonder if it's something that was requested by AT&T?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke