Connect to Car

Jets

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here been successful connecting the Inspire to a Nissan Maxima or an Infiniti ? I have connected the phone via bluetooth, but I want to use Video and Audio files on the phone on the cars screen. I have the AV inputs and an USB input in the console... The car also does Bluetooth Audio but so far I can only figure out how to connect the phone and address book functions.

Jets

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I should have been clearer... I can connect the phone, I cannot get the car to recognize it for anything other than phone contacts. The issue is the car, but I am hoping maybe someone here has a current Nissan Maxima with Nav or an Infiniti .
The bluetooth sees my phone as an HTC Desire so I am guessing the software is unaware of this model yet.

Jets

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just found this .. SO I guess I will wait..

41 Bluetooth? phones currently being tested

We’re always on the lookout for new phones, testing the most recent Bluetooth? phones for compatibility with your Nissan.

HTC (ATT)
Freestyle HD7 Inspire 4G

Jets

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I got Bluetooth audio to work and now am enjoying Slacker radio through my car stereo. The problem was I had my previous phone still registered as the bluetooth audio device....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21